Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
Market Job DescriptionDepartment Overview
The Enterprise Utility Services team across locations provides processing support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. EUS teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), Consumer and Small business banking & Community banking.
The Document Management team manages the transition of paper-based documents into electronic formats, manage document/data/image receipt, retention & retrieval and ensures cost effective secure compliance. The team provides indexing of electronic and paper images through the Correspondent, Retail and Servicing business channels to support and enhance the customer and business experienceAbout the Role
Operations Manager 1 play an extremely important role in motivating and ensuring the team's success. Some of their duties include supervising, communicating organization/team goals, risk awareness, recognizing, career planning and performance evaluation.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience
- Knowledge on US Mortgage domain is essential preferably Indexing and imaging
- Exhibits solid numerical and detail oriented skills
- Good LOB management skills
- Good team management skills, problem solving skills, time management skills
- Good Communication, planning. organizing and team leading skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68272