Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Philippines
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.Department Overview
Wealth & Investment Management is one of the nation's leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States. We offer a full range of products and services to meet clients unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Services include Brokerage, Comprehensive planning and advice, Estate planning strategies, Investment management and Private banking.About the LOB
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) operates one of the nation's largest brokerage businesses with nearly 12,900 full-service financial advisors in locations nationwide and referrals from more than 5,000 licensed bankers in Wells Fargo branches
WFA Brokerage Operations provides operational support to WFA, its clients and advisors, through a value chain of activities that support the account lifecycle - Account Opening, Maintenance and Closure, Asset Movement and Controls, Reconciliation and Reporting. It also provides support to special products and services like annuities, mutual funds, advisory programs and IRA.
The WIM Ops SME Team in Manila is created to form a pool of flexible resources with expert skills and knowledge of the business and its processes. The team is expected to provide advanced support to WFA Brokerage Ops and any of its activities, wherever and whenever the needs are identified. The resources can be expected to transfer from one function to another based on demand, after required training is accomplished.About the Role
Manages small to medium units of nonexempt and/or exempt staff, typically through other managers or supervisors. Works independently with considerable latitude, managing various production initiatives and projects requiring coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines. Participates in review, recommendation and implementations of units operational systems and processes. Accountable for business unit financial performance.Responsibilities
- Manage and administer a multi-functional team of SMEs
- Ensure quality and completeness of training for the team
- Ensure quality and completeness of deliverables for the team
- Perform required reporting for oversight
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage Escalations
- Integrates business needs in the design and development of organization-wide functional solutions that reflect changes in the external environment and addresses current and future business needs
- Acts as a champion to innovate user-centric solutions holds others accountable for achieving success criteria and incorporating leading practices into solutions
- Leads the delivery of organization-wide functional solutions that create measurable business improvements evaluates and communicates the value of solutions to leaders
- Manages implications of solutions to organizational operations, capabilities and infrastructure ensures ongoing alignment between solutions and strategy
- Leads relationship strategies for stakeholders with a high level of importance for the function / organization anticipates future needs and leads approach to cultivating valuable new relationships
- Role models a commitment to cultivating mutually beneficial, trusting relationships and managing risks or issues that may impact the success of relationships with key partners
- Defines strategies, processes, support standards, goals and evaluation metrics for client / customer support across the organization
- Leads investment in automation and digital tools and infrastructure that support adoption of new / alternative client / customer support techniques
Market Skills and CertificationsDesired Qualifications
- At least 8 years experience operations in a people management role
- College Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and perform under pressure with a high motivation and able to meet stringent deadlines with strong sense of urgency and results and detail orientation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute a body of work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts, or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business.
- Possess an impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency and business acumen.
- Highly analytical and keen to details
- Familiarity with banking and brokerage documents.
- Ability and experience to interact with US Customers
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68358