Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Philippines
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.Department Overview
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is one of the nation's leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States. We offer a full range of products and services to meet clients unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Services include Brokerage, Comprehensive planning and advice, Estate planning strategies, Investment management and Private banking.
About the LOB
Wells Fargo Advisors serves clients advisory, brokerage, and financial needs through comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, portfolio monitoring, estate planning and other services. One of the nation's largest retail brokerage businesses, Wells Fargo Advisors combines the capabilities of a large, national company with the culture of a small, regional firm through its commitment to Financial Advisors and relationships with clients.
About the Role
Internally known as Operations Manager 1, this role will supervise day to day operations for an operational unit and/ or staff. Under management guidance, supervises nonexempt staff to ensure effective delivery of services. Provides training, performance evaluation and coaching. Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations.
Primary (80% of the time)
Secondary (20% of the time)
- Directly manage/supervise/mentor teams
- Foster team work. Maintain & improve team morale and motivation
- Support in process expansion, staffing and new hire training
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing best practices
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance of the department
- To analyze and interpret complex data and create Business Mis
- Ability to communicate well with US counterparts in virtual environment and build relationship with business partners (internal & external stakeholders)
- Conduct business / performance reviews
- Assistance on any transitions
- Develop team members for next roles in the hierarchy
- Flexibility to work in shifts, business travel (if required)
- Open for lateral opportunities as per the business requirements
- Delegate tasks, continuously learn from the environment and support peers/TMs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Is able to see visible/not-so-visible patterns and connections in data/scenarios for the processes related to one's environment
- Utilizes simple improvement tools, draws on past experience and looks at system level changes
- Seeks intense learning experiences through formal means
- Ability to connect with LOB partners on conference calls/understand updates etc.
- Ability to initiate production/quality projects (six sigma/kaizen) for improving performance of the section
- Training, auditing, MIS reporting, generate process improvement/IDEA/Best Practice for self and team
Market Skills and Certifications
Bachelor's degree graduate
6 to 8yrs of BPO/KPO experience with min 2 year people management experience
Process based certification will be applicable post the process training
Strong knowledge of Windows and Excel - Using Pivot table, V lookup, tracing formulas, running macros
Detail oriented and able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively
Analyze complex data and make decision for final reconciliation
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68352