Job Description :
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Philippines
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.Department Overview
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is one of the nation's leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States. We offer a full range of products and services to meet clients unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Services include Brokerage, Comprehensive planning and advice, Estate planning strategies, Investment management and Private banking.
About the LOB
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) operates one of the nation's largest brokerage businesses with nearly 12,900 full-service financial advisors in locations nationwide and referrals from more than 5,000 licensed bankers in Wells Fargo branches.*
Through a multi-channel model, WFA serves clients advisory, brokerage, and financial needs, including investment management and portfolio analysis.
WFA Brokerage Operations provides operational support to WFA, its clients and advisors, through a value chain of activities that support the account lifecycle - Account Opening, Maintenance and Closure, Asset Movement and Controls, Reconciliation and Reporting. It also provides support to special products and services like annuities, mutual funds, advisory programs and IRA.
About the Role
Internally known as Operations Manager 1. The OM 1 will oversee a group of Securities Operations Service Specialists under the WIM Ops SME Team in Manila. The WIM Ops SME Team in Manila is created to form a pool of flexible resources with expert skills and knowledge of the business and its processes. The team is expected to provide advanced support to WFA Brokerage Operations and any of its activities, wherever and whenever the needs are identified. Therefore, the resources can be expected to transfer from one function to another based on demand, after required training is accomplished. Outlined below are the functions that the team are expected to support and the associated responsibilities to be carried out.
External - retail brokerage customers of Wells Fargo Advisors
External - contra brokerage firms and insurance companies
Internal - Financial Advisors, Client Relationship Managers supporting Wells Fargo Advisors
Internal - Wells Fargo Bank representatives
Voice Support (Inbound):
Specific to area of support, this role is expected to:
- Educate callers on policies and procedures.
- Provide callers with walkthrough and navigation in using systems and tools to submit service requests.
- Provide updates, next steps and follow up on open transactions and service requests.
- Liaise between callers and appropriate departments to solution on issues and concerns.
- Execute solutions and changes where it's allowed.
Voice Support (Outbound)
Specific to area of support, this role is expected to initiate outbound calls to appropriate parties to:
- seek clarification and follow up on open transactions.
- provide solutions on issues and concerns.
Specific to area of support, this role is expected to:
- Review and disposition (approve or reject) service requests submitted by both internal and external customers.
- Input required changes and updates in various systems of records as instructed.
Specific to area of support, this role is expected to evaluate and escalate callers concerns accordingly.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed tertiary education
- 3 years of experience as a frontline people manager
- 2 years of experience supporting a financial campaign as a people manager
- Strong people skills - average of 15 direct reports, promoted career development, etc
- Strong process skills - good understanding of process challenges and demonstrated process innovations, etc.
- Senior Supervisors and Junior Managers are encouraged to apply
- Preferred background in any of the following areas of Securities Operations or related functions within a Bank or Brokerage Firm -
- Client Onboarding - KYC, Account Opening, Account Maintenance, Estate Operations
- Business Control
s - Document Reviews, Approver Functions
- Asset Movement - Account Transfers, Cash Movement
- Special Products - Annuities, Mutual Funds, Advisory Programs, IRA
- Reporting - Tax, Cost Basis, Statement Audits, Valuation, Corporate Actions
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68357