Summary – Key Skill Requirements
• Must have total experience of 10 – 14 years (For OSA)
• Applications Solutioning including digital applications/ Delivery/ Industry Vertical
• Must have worked E2E on solution opportunities for global clients
• Must have good knowledge to work on solutions in the areas of Applications Development - (Custom Apps) including Web Technologies, DevOps, Cloud Native development, Microservices / 3 tier Architecture, Open Source development etc., IoT and chatops/chatbot
• Must have experience on Application Modernization & Transformation to Public Cloud - Portfolio Rationalization / Migration, Remediation) and Migration to cloud – E2E work from assessment to Priced Solution
• Digital Applications – Must have worked with Emerging Technologies / Next gen offerings in Cloud Technologies, Big Data & Analytic, Mobile Technologies, Automation etc.
• Costing and Pricing using cost & price models
• Must have played key / leading / owner role in RFP / RFI response activities and proactive opportunity pursuits for at least 4 - 5 years
• 3 - 4 yrs experience in solution delivery is definite plus
Roles & responsibilities
- Lead and drive cloud transformation assessments
o Can tactically consider all sides of a transformation/modernization issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options
o Can systematically gather, assess and apply organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions
o Can articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms
o Can develop architecture specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into specific technology and/or operational recommendations
o Can prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a trustable image
- Lead for Proposal crafting & response E2E
o Solution Strategy / Roadmap Development / Win Theme crafting
o Solution and Cost Development, Integration across multiple offerings and overall solution management
o Solution Presentation to client (Orals), Due Diligence & BAFO (Best and Final Offer)
o Basic understanding on transition solution
- Work closely with sales teams, pursuit leaders, bid manager, internal governance and other bid team members (SMEs) globally to create an integrated ‘winning’ solution, leveraging DXC’s offerings and capabilities.
o Directs other Solution Architects/SMEs for their contribution and assistance towards the solution creation and meeting time-lines.
o Lead team member for the technical & pricing solution and ensures that the solution embodies DXC win themes and differentiators and meets the client’s needs and requirements in both the current and future states
- Solution Design and Development
o Shapes, interprets and helps define client requirements to ensure they address business goals
o Redefines services, service level agreement and other requirements based on client objectives.
o Integrates additional services, approaches that add value, improving Total Cost of Ownership and/or business case
o Allocates allowable cost targets for solutions. Validates results using comparable deal history, competitor and market data. Captures and highlights risks and any associated costs
o Creates innovative delivery approaches to meet real client needs
o Applies top-down or yellow pad tool estimates where appropriate in deal cycle. Validates against client base and business case. Provides feedback and ownership for cost issues
o Models major components of multiple towers. Understands impact and estimates variation across all towers caused by changes in significant deal variables. Optimizes solution through balancing cross-tower interactions.
o Works with deal governance & review stakeholders to work the opportunity for solution, cost and delivery approvals
- Client Evaluation phase
o Presents the technical solution to senior client executives in formal presentations, leading the question & answer sessions and leading during client visits.
o Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
o Influences client evaluation criteria and decision making.
o Lead / participate in due diligence & BAFO (Best and Final Offer) exercises
- After a win
o Provide assistance to the account team to understand the solution, and any other clarifications they may require to deliver the solution
o Engage with legal, sales, account teams in development of SOWs
Soft skills required
• Effective leadership and inter-personal communication skills
• Effective presentation Skills
• Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Ability to lead and work in a team environment
Degree in engineering, computer science, information technology or related field + MBA (preferred)
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) department seek to constantly improve the availability, reliability and performance of our production systems and services. SREs are focused on engineering and automation to ensure performance of developed systems.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer
We are looking for passionate customer service associates who can live and breathe our core values. We’ll also need you to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, online chat, or email.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content