The business revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital mobile services, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, the business plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover Events and Movies, both AI-driven features, are the first couple of many more.
We are so committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and diversity and inclusion for all employees, we even attained pledges for Be Inclusive and adopted Tripartite Standards for Fair Recruitment Practices.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO
Do you want to own your career growth while learning and operating in a hyper-growth company, and be part of a team building disruptive technology for the digital services market Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The business is looking for a Level II Customer Happiness Expert who is meticulous, energetic and have a passion for customer service and satisfaction. As a member of our team of Happiness Experts, your general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Attend to all bad ratings received from all channels (Chat, Email, Social Media) ensuring all complaints are handled with the aim of providing customer satisfaction
• Manage complaints within existing policies and procedures with the aim of providing good surveys
• Identify root cause of DSATs received based on L1 Expert interaction and forward necessary feedback to relevant Team Leads for L1 Expert coaching if needed
• Liaise with relevant departments involved if needed to have customers issue resolved, ensuring quality and timely resolution
• Identify drivers of customers’ dissatisfaction and to provide periodic reports to management on customer dissatisfaction statistics
• Maintain a high focus on prompt service recovery, quality service, productivity, and customer satisfaction
• Provide second-level support to customers by:
o ensuring that basic troubleshooting has been provided by Level I Experts,
o and that all necessary details are available for us to escalate the concern to our cross-functional teams
• Follow defined escalation procedures and identify those that qualify for escalation
• Ensure that all escalation tickets in the bucket are cleared daily by end of shift
• Collaborate with our cross-functional teams and provide support in child ticket follow-ups to ensure prompt resolution
• Assist in ticket updates for all team members and if necessary, provide callbacks to ensure faster resolution
• Assist in prompt sending of required escalations-related reports
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) whenever Team Leads are not available
• Maintain a high focus on prompt escalation resolution, quality service, productivity, and customer satisfaction
• Aid in process improvements and perform ad-hoc tasks as needed
A BIT ABOUT YOU
Experience in E-commerce, BPO, or Telco industry
At least 2 - 3 years experience in customer service (Voice/Email/Chat)
Typing Skill of at least 35-40 wpm
Amenable to shifting and weekend schedules
Experience in a chat support environment is a plus
Experience with Zendesk is a plus but not required
Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Exceptional customer service skills
Meticulous and keen attention to detail
Impeccable analytical skills and problem-solving/diagnostics skills
Superb probing skills
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content