We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients.
As a Medical Review Specialist, you will provide a range of support and administration to med team and other professionals engaged in medical opinions formed. You will review and document all diagnosis and symptoms that align to veteran’s current disability rating.
As Medical Review Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Organize and analyze information; cross-checking and validating information
• Prepare written reports and drafting documents including briefs, and correspondence for SMRs
• Read SMRs and understanding English in written form and interpreting handwriting
• Check all SMRs and additional documents for connection to medical consulting strategy provided prior to SMR review
• Maintain reference files and document library
• Organize and tracking case files
• Coordinate activities such as veteran claim packet deliveries to SMR Review Manager upon completion
• Perform other duties as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• RN, BSN Degree or higher preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally in a medical field
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience considered
• Thorough knowledge of grammar, document creation (PDF and Word), medical terminology, and medical scribe interpretation and preferably ICD-9 and ICD-10
• Excellent document drafting, writing
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work with databases and on-line technological platforms
• Must be detail-oriented, diligent, and flexible
• Ability to handle conflicting time demands and focus on task completion with little direction or need for supervisory follow-up
• Proficient command of the English language in both oral and written format
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content