We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services. As a Customer Service Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You are an important component in the business, working alongside our Settlements Team to ensure our customers are given excellent service in relation to their loan applications. As a Customer Service Representative for Data Entry, you’ll represent the account and interact with onshore brokers and clients through emails and chats to ensure lodgment of loan applications are done accurately and efficiently.
Your day could see you:
• Processing packaged loan applications provided electronically by the Melbourne team into a CRM.
• Ordering property valuations requested by the broker team.
• Lodging client data into online systems utilized by the banks.
• Liaising with the Melbourne team and other parties related to the loan application – legal representatives, referral partners, brokers, etc.
• Resolving basic progress/tracking issues by identifying the issue, determining the cause of the issue, and explaining the issue to the relevant party using Smartsheets.
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
• Handling all requests with due skill and care.
• Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• With a strong sense of accountability on agreed KPIs.
• Critical attention to data matching and error rates.
• With a high-level of PC competence, typing skills and accuracy.
• With a knack for multi-tasking.
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and task
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High accuracy and efficiency rating (productivity).
• Excellent feedback from customers, brokers and clients.
• Achievement of all company and client-set KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Provide direct technical support via telephone/chat/email for our proprietary charting softwares and our line of educational products. Examples: directing students to their course material, helping them register for webinars (audio and visual).
Operations – Manages the daily operations and future growth of the process, including strategies and systems that assist team members to work toward achieving the goals of the project.
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content