We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Commercial Inventory Coordinator (Keyer), your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
The Commercial Inventory (CI) Coordinator (Keyer) is responsible for the provision of various services pertaining to the integrity, use and application of the Network’s commercial inventory including preparation and reconciliation of commercial telecast schedules; sourcing and application of keying instructions to booked airtime; co-ordination of commercial material delivery and administration of the business commercial library.
Areas of Direct Responsibility
• Protect the Network’s broadcast licences by exercising regard for the statutory requirements of the Broadcasting Services Act (BSA) and the Australian
• Communications & Media Authority (the ACMA), the regulatory requirements of the Television Industry Code of Practice, the Trade Practices Act and all other relevant industry legislation and Codes of Practice in all activities
• Positively contribute to discussion and debate and proactively search out innovative ways to improve present procedures
• Prepare and present communications, verbal and written, for CI management as required in accordance with accepted company styles, standards and procedures
• Stay abreast of programming and audience information for Metro Free to Air as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the business product and performance
• Positively contribute to discussion and debate and proactively search out innovative ways to improve present procedures.
• Interpret clients’ keying and material instructions to ensure that airtime is telecast as per clients’ expectations
Task specific Skills/Duties/Responsibilities
• Ensure all tasks are completed to enable delivery of commercial schedules in line with required handover times
• Produce daily telecast schedule of commercials for assigned market within guidelines of the Industry Code of Practice
• Direct all viewer commercial complaints to the CI team leader to take contact details if team leader unavailable
• Keep up to date on programming and rating information impacting the business inventory
• Punctual, prepared attendance at CI meetings as required
• Ensure keying instructions are sourced and applied in line with commercial schedule handover times
• Ensure keying instructions agree with placement/product/duration coding within scheduling system IBMS before applying key numbers
• Notify CI team leader and CI manager of any discrepancies between instructions and bookings
• Process KEYING YTA, COMMERCIALS YTA and CAD YTA reports continually for markets, following up on missing material, advising CI team leader of any issues
• Actively work ahead, seeking and applying instructions in advance wherever practical as agreed with CI team leader
• Provide cover and support within the wider Commercial Inventory department when there is planned/unplanned leave in other keying teams
• Co-ordinate pre-production of sponsors’ billboards for allocated agencies/clients
• Process amendments for late schedule changes and forward to relevant Presentation staff
• Control and maintain commercial material to condense the business library as per the current policy
• Have a thorough understanding of Adstream, IMD and 7BCM material management of facilities and systems
• Provide timely and accurate information to internal and external parties when requested and required
• Communicate with and assist Network CI management and personnel, Sales Management and personnel and other business employees when required or directed
• Efficiently file all documents relating to the current inventory management policies for easy referral
• File and notate all instructions as per the agreed procedures
• Fulfil other duties consistent with the role as required or requested by CI team leaders, Managers and/or the Network Director of Sales
• The Commercial Inventory Coordinator is expected to operate at all times within the framework of the business (Operations) Ltd’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Computer skills to an intermediate level
• Media experience in a similar role or advertising industry experience would be considered beneficial
• Accuracy – a high degree of accuracy in applying key numbers to booked spots within the NTS system
• Computer skills – able to learn new software/information systems readily using existing base skill set
• Lateral thinking skills – ability to think creatively when solving business problems
• Communication skills – ability to listen and communicate effectively to enhance working relationships both internally and externally
• Team work – able to work effectively with a team or those outside formal lines of authority to accomplish organisation goals
• Customer focus – able to demonstrate empathy and professionalism in all interactions with internal and external clients’ needs
• Ability to understand and work within the business framework of resources
• Relationship building – capable of demonstrating courteous and respectful behaviour in a co-operative fashion to reach team goals
• Time management, planning and organising – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
• Ability to work without supervision to strict standards and deadlines
• Self motivated with the ability to set own priorities
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content