• Implementation and support of local and wide area networks (LANS/WANS) and associated applications.
• Supports the customer by maintaining and improving the network infrastructure – Riverbed, F5 devices.
• Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to the standardize network topology, equipment, operational support and configuration.
• Follow standard operating procedures and applications for service, change, and incident management.
• Perform the assigned functions within an Operational Support Model by utilizing Network Monitoring Tools to maintain and report on the health, consumption and availability of the network via Metrics and KPI’s.
• Collaborate with Network Architecture team to develop a plan to lifecycle the Intuit Network incorporating Standardize Designs, Technical Roadmaps, Feature Matrices, Financial Requirements, Risk Matrix and Lifecycle status.
• Perform routine infrastructure testing and evaluations to identify challenges within our infrastructure and develop a plan to remediate them.
• Ensure configuration and feature consistency is maintained across the network infrastructure.
• Works with management to develop an education plan, which includes both technical and professional courses, and executes the plan in the time frame required
• Provides accurate and timely data (time reports, warranty verification, etc.) as required.
• General system troubleshooting. Utilized all available internal and vendor resources to identify and resolve issues within customer service level agreement and expectations.
• Track progress and resolutions of incidents in ticketing system with accuracy and well documented notes
• Knowledge management; create and /or update internal documentation.
• Responds to all calls and pages per current response guidelines/commitments.
• Provides on-call after-hours support to contracted clients.
• Resolves client satisfaction issues to the client’s expectations, or escalates, if necessary, to management.
• Reports business opportunities to the proper internal resources.
• Maintain confidentiality of trade secrets, proprietary information, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Conduct internal training and technical guidance to enhance operational staff proficiencies.
Established in June 2005. In the past thirteen years, we have expanded operations in Mandaluyong (Edsa Central), to include 500 employees in every aspect of our operation.
PCM is one of the fastest growing direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government agencies, educational institutions and consumers.
PCM is committed to offering high-quality and cost-effective health care plans, financial programs and other benefits as we strive to assist in the physical and mental well-being of our employees.
Come grow with us today, Learn about our exciting pace of growth and development. Stay up to date in the world of business and consumer technology. It's dynamic and challenging.
If you're a winner now, or on your personal road to success, the team PCM is waiting to hear from you!
Reach for the stars with us!
Functions : Others
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Any
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content