We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a New Business Support Specialist, you are responsible for managing and pre-qualifying all new leads received through business’ partners and marketing channels.
Reporting to the NBST Manager, this role will see you calling warm leads/interested customers and generating further interest in our products. You will be their first point of contact to introduce the business and set up an appointment with our business loan consultants.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Calling warm leads from enquiries received daily through various marketing channels
• Introduce the business and our range of products to prospective clients
• Explore clients needs and recommend suitable loan products available to them
• Pre-qualify clients against set loan criteria
• Completing an online application in tandem with the customer
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience preferably- outbound
• Experience/exposure with B2B Australian Markets
• Experience in a call centre or similar phone based sales or customer service role
• Salesforce or similar CRM system experience is an advantage
• Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required
• High level of motivation and drive
• Excellent communication skills with a friendly and informative tone
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Have a keen interest in business finance
• Strong business acumen skills and ability to understand how a business owner thinks
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content