* Be familiar with customer’s network architecture so as to facilitate any change requests and incidents
* Be familiar with customer’s system and application owners so that any incident tickets from the portal can be directed to the right party for follow-up
* Be familiar with and keep track of customer’s security device maintenance agreement. He will need to open a case with the vendor’s TAC if break-fix is required
* Be kept updated on and keep track of the latest patches on the security devices/solutions and to determine if a patch is required. If it’s required, he is required to open a ticket to the portal to perform the patch.
* Work with the customer to develop a monthly report format that the customer accepts.
Systemantech is an IT Solutions and Services provider purposely built for organizations who want to sub-contract their IT Operation through simple manpower augmentation or for more complex outsourcing of IT Service Operation or Managed Services.
Our commitment is to improve our client's business operations through systems and best practice frameworks, providing competent professionals, and innovative technology to ensure continuous service improvement for exponential benefits of all parties.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The ERP Cloud Graduate Program will equip graduates with the training and development to help kick start careers within Cloud Application development.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content