• At least 3 years experience in network troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Advanced skills in network routing and switching
• Strong skills in QoS and MPLS
• Experienced in configuring and managing wireless networks (Cisco WLC, Access points)
• Demonstrable skill in Firewall management and administration
• Knowledgeable in load balancing technology (Netscaler, F5)
• CCNA certificate of the following specialization is a plus but not required (Routing And Switch, Data Centre)
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) department seek to constantly improve the availability, reliability and performance of our production systems and services. SREs are focused on engineering and automation to ensure performance of developed systems.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content