Responsible for monitoring infiltration attempts and analyzing logs for patterns to ensure infiltration attempts are identified and dealt with in a timely manner.
• Monitor, analyze and report data flow to identify and block malicious behavior and activities.
• Investigate alerts/alarms according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Administer the Managed Security Services and Incident Handling Process
• Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention.
• Provide updates and identified threats to the organization.
• Manage trouble-ticketing system ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
• Collaborate with internal and external groups to help identify and resolve issues affecting our services.
• Develop and maintain NOC policies, procedures and tools.
• Stay current with Security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value.
• Identify attack patterns and assist in taking action to defend against them.
Canon in the Philippines
We are a global brand providing total imaging solutions-
an extensive line of input to output devices coupled with services that augment these products to cater to the needs of our customers, may they be individuals, small to medium enterprises to large-scale corporations.
Established on December 18,1996 the company began operations as a subsidiary of Canon in Asia with less than a quarter of a billion year end revenue. From then on, it has grown seven times hitting its first billion peso sales leap in 2001. At present, Canon ranks among the Top 500 of the Philippines' Top Corporations.
Behind these remarkable achievements is a workforce of almost 500 professional employees equipped with years of experience in selling and servicing Canon products in the Philippines.
Our prestigious clientele ranges from discerning consumers to multi-million dollar companies to rising entrepreneus. Canon offices span across the archipelago and reach more customers from Metro Manila to the various provinces.
In 2012, Canon celebrated our 15th anniversary in the country with our corporate image branding campaign called the 'Canon ImageNation'. this exemplifies the Filipinos love for images and Canon continues to fuel that passion. It is a tribute to the millions and even billions of images captured,stored and shared by Canon users throughout the years. But more than that, Canon ImageNation aims to encourage everyone to be active agents of positive social change in the country.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content