Background of the Team:
We provide our clients with a wide variety of services including consultation, design, development, and maintenance project for key elements of their distribution, passenger self-service connectivity (web, mobile and kiosk), data integration and business intelligence strategy.
Background of the Role:
Our Team is looking for experienced software developers to quickly scale up our mobile app development capabilities. Navitaire’s mobility application is a complete mobile solution, supporting services spanning the entire passengers’ travel life cycle. It is a comprehensive application for iOS and Android, which provides trip planning, reservations, booking management, check-in with mobile boarding pass functionality, and ancillary sales opportunities. It deploys as a native application, utilizing integrated device features via the Apple App Store or Google Play. The application is built on hybrid technologies, facilitating rapid development and deployment to multiple device platforms.
• Coding, testing and troubleshooting for the Navitaire base mobile application (full-stack) following Navitaire standards
• Implementation and customization of the Navitaire base mobile application for customers
• Research and resolve production issues according to team guidelines and procedures
• Functional testing and using and/or writing diagnostic programs to ensure optimal performance of the application
• Perform technical impact analysis
• Work with the Technical Architect, Development Lead, and Business Analyst to determine and implement appropriate design and code changes, and make relevant recommendations to the team
• Provide technical guidance to the product/team in various mobile technologies.
• Train and assist other developers in various aspects of the work
• Work on an agile software development environment
• Candidate must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
• With at least 2 years of hands on development experience in OOP, preferably C#
• With at least 2 years of hands on native mobile application development experience in either Android or iOS
• Experience in developing mobile applications using the Xamarin or Xamarin.Forms framework and toolset (Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarin for Visual Studio) is a plus. Not required.
• Comfortable in working in an agile environment that promotes active communication, feedback and exchange of ideas.
• Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively and quickly
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus company delivers industry-leading technology services that enable growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide. Offering a full suite of advanced solutions focused on revenue generation and streamlining costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, distribution, e-commerce, revenue management, revenue accounting, and business intelligence.
Be in a position where you can perform complex research, design, and develop projects within a software functional area or product line, to have direct participation to project plans, schedules, and scope in the development of cross-functional software products.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content