- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of mobile SDKs, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen s
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Several examples/portfolio of shipped apps in the AppStore
- Fluent with Objective-C and familiar with Swift
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with Apple ecosystems and tools, including
- AppStore submission process and the Apple Developer Portal
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas,Pasig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
The Sr. iOS Developer will be responsible for the design and development of applications targeting a variety of iOS devices. The primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO USA FOR TRAININGS AND SEMINAR!!
Interested applicants can directly email their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT].
You may also reach us at 0915 354 4292 (Globe) or 0928 206 6401 (Smart)