• Work closely with Functional Consultants and Product Manager to understand business requirements.
• Work closely with Solutions and Technical architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
• Customize different Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, based on client requirements.
• Understand the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet the defined business requirements
• Complete deliverables required for each project assignment
• Document solution design and other related documentations for each assignment, as needed
• Work with Managed Services Team to debug and provide fixes as needed
• Work across technical areas and with other teams to ensure that the best new technologies are investigated and selected for use where appropriate
• Hands on experience with .NET Framework 3.5and above; C# and ASP.net
• At least 2 years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft technologies
• Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Experience with client and server side, web service integrations using SOAP and REST
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT
• Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.)
• Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients
• Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis
Awards and Industry Recognition
• Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle (top 50 partners globally)
• #1 CRN Fast 50 2018 (Year on year growth)
• #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2018 (3 year growth)
• 10 Microsoft Gold Competencies
• Gold Cloud Business Applications Competency (very rare achievement)
Barhead is a customer solutions company, born in the cloud and focussed on Microsoft. Founded by the team that created leading salesforce.com consultancies OKERE and Cloud Sherpas, Barhead has chosen to deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solutions to service the next generation of customer interaction needs.
Having delivered Cloud CRM based solutions for over 10 years, the Barhead team knows that the keys to success are innovation, speed to value and ongoing pro-active support. The Microsoft platform enables Barhead to deliver solutions that are integrated to the very core of sales and service professionals daily routines.
• CRM solutions for financial services,
• CRM solutions for not for profit,
• Dynamics 365 Migrations and replatforming,
• Creative solutions for unique value propositions,
• Simplifying potentially complex technology environments,
• Helping businesses interact with their clients more efficiently and more effectively,
• Extending the channels for client interactions to an anywhere anytime business dynamic.
• Dynamics 365 (CRM and Core platform),
• Dynamics 365 for Talent
• Dynamics 365 for Marketing
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
• Power Apps and Flow (Enterprise apps from a common data model),
• Dynamics 365 Portals (for customer, employee and partner portals),
• Integration frameworks (to leverage company data sources and create institutional knowledge).
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: 6 months AU background in doing General Accounting or atleast Accounts Payable and Payroll
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve applications through the following: Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
We are looking for a strong experience React Native developer to join our engineering team. It will be well compensated and has huge career potential. This is a remote full time position (Work from Home).
The Candidate is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within an organization and is typically part of a solution development team. He or she must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will often work
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content