- Join an Exporting platform that is expanding rapidly
- Work with a dynamic and creative team
- Strong opportunities for career development
Our client is an Exporting platform that aims to provide end-to-end services that are seamless and efficient to all trading businesses all around the world. Through technology and transparent connections, they aim to innovate global trade and allow businesses to grow internationally.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads and Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience, in Content Management, Brand/ Product Management or Marketing Communications, ideally within IT industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Content Planning, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Content Management Tools (eg. Magento) and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.