- Lead the digital strategy and innovation of a high-growth startup
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and a great career progression
Our client deals with Enterprise Conversation Management software. Using AI and machine learning, the Company helps businesses take control of their conversations, ensuring exceptional customer experience while maximizing revenue. The Company helps services teams become more human and personal with customers by suggesting responses and close issues faster.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words and Media Buying.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- You have at least 4 years experience ideally in a digital marketing role within E-Commerce or a Startup environment.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, App Marketing, Social Media/Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.