The business provides real-time 24x7 support to thousands of client desktops and devices around the United States and other countries. The Help Desk Technician will report to the Help Desk Supervisor and provide remote technical guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on customer questions, problems or malfunctions of all PC and MAC-related issues with a goal of first contact resolution.
• Support Windows and MAC desktop and laptop computers
• General access and connectivity issues
• Desktop application issues
• Basic administration of user accounts and groups
• Take ownership of trouble tickets, working and tracking issues to resolution
• Record detailed information into Service Desk ticketing system
• Support for mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberries, and Android phones
• Occasionally act as a liaison between Partners/Clients and NOC team in India
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a Service or Help Desk Desk/Support Center environment
• Windows operating systems
• Apple operating systems
• Proficient in Active Directory
• Knowledge of network basics
• Email clients (Microsoft Outlook)
• Knowledge of VPN basics
• Excellent communication, written and verbal are vital
• Excellent customer service skills are vital
• College or Technical Institute degree in Information Technology or other related discipline required. May be substituted by 2 or more years of experience in a Help Desk/Call Center environment.
• IT Certifications (Apple, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL, HDI etc.) preferred
• Customer service, especially with inbound phone contact
• Planning & organizing
• Problem solving
• Time management
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content