We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Lending Officer, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Lending Officer, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
A Lending Officer is responsible and involved in all aspect of processing and assessing applications for credit facilities in our Lombard, Once and SKYE cards businesses, along with applications for leasing facilities in our Flexirent business.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Providing a first-class service experience to our Retailers and Customers
• Effectively supporting Sales & Service team agents with enquiries about lending policy, application status and lending decisions
• Handling phone applications for Platinum class Retailers
• Speaking with Customers to check and complete credit application particulars
• Conducting verifications of residential, employment and credit history
• Assisting Retailers with enquiries about the status of applications in progress
• Managing and actioning lending emails and faxes
• Handling enquiries and escalations from Flexigroup BDMs
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer / client satisfaction
• Excellent feedback from customers / clients
• Achievement of KPIs
• Above average employee satisfaction results
• High performing team and team members
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content