• Personally handle litigation of cases
• Assist the legal department head in supervision and control of cases handled by external lawyers
• Review of contracts and other legal documents
• Preparation of legal opinions
• Member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines in good standing
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
• Experience in litigation especially for collection of sum of money, replevin and foreclosure
• Excellent communication skills
• Above average computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel)
• Open for fresh graduates and new bar passers as long as they graduated from Top 10 law schools in the Philippines
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content