Job Description :Who is L'Oréal
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.Why join our internship program
One of our most important missions at L'Oréal is to identify the best talent - high performers with a unique edge. We seek individuals with the ability to push boundaries and create new opportunities. Candidates with an inner drive for excellence and entrepreneurship are right-match talent for our company, and what we offer in return is substantial internship experience in Marketing, Sales, HR, Research and Innovation, Finance or Operations at the #1 beauty company in the world.What can you expect as an intern
You will work on assignments that have a real impact on the business and you will be encouraged to fully express your personality and capabilities. In addition to your daily assignments, there is a unique, strategic project designed to further build your individual talent and knowledge of the industry.
To help you achieve a higher level of performance, we will help you grow your skills and network. You will take part in our L'Oréal Learning and Development Series to understand the way we work. You will be exposed to all of our functions. You will also be invited to several networking events with senior leadership because we value communications at every level.What will you do
As a Kiehl's Marketing Intern, you will report to the Sr. Online Brand Manager and be expected to help in the following:
What are the technical competencies that we are looking for
- Lead website Content Planning
- Join and participate in monthly meetings with the Digital lead and website agency
- Master e-Commerce metrics and fundamentals and be able to create end-to-end campaigns
- Campaign insighting and budgetting
- Campaign planning
- Inventory sufficiency
- Work with PR lead to explode campaigns into e-Commerce and maximize assets and posts to drive GMV
- Lead livestreams with innovative and exciting concepts, driving GMV for the brand
- Own activation of CEM and feed with concise daily messaging
Who are we looking for
- Activation Excellence - good project management skills
- Collaborative - able to communicate well with different teams and suppliers
- Adept in Excel, Powerpoint/Adobe Photoshop
- Able to demonstrate a learning behavior
- A graduating student with a degree in marketing, business administration, management or related
- Displays sensitivity to L'Oréal's 'Métier'
- Exhibits high potential in leadership and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has appreciation/passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Has working knowledge and skills in operational marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, graphic design, and event management
- Agile, passionate, creative, and energetic
- Candidates should be available fromFebruary to July 2022