• Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS though this is a vendor application, this skill will be good to have Deploy is a must.
• Ability to use the Apache Kafka/Confluence Kafka
• Understanding of Distributed CacheGrid Grain or Apache Ignite
• Should be able to understand RDBMS structure
• Hands-on experience with usage of Spring Boot
• In-depth knowledge Event Driven Architecture
• Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Must be able to communicate well with teams
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) department seek to constantly improve the availability, reliability and performance of our production systems and services. SREs are focused on engineering and automation to ensure performance of developed systems.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content