The Junior SEO/SEM Specialist is responsible for conducting research on services, and strategies that would provide new opportunities for furthering the Company’s online reach. This would involve content management, SEO/SEM development and management, and web content and article creation and design. The role requires solid knowledge in web analytics, and digital marketing, and an up-to-date knowledge and strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
• Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
• Update and manage company website through the use of WordPress
• Determine SEO strategies, and work with strategy, content, design, and technology teams to implement SEO strategies and ensure sites are search engine friendly
• Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends direct and make changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines; Identify proper keywords for SEO implementation
• Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
• Manage and provide expert advice and guidance on AdWords campaigns including key word research, strategy and reporting
• Suggest and support strategic decisions based on website analytics and available sales data
• Develop, implement and advise on best practice customer attraction and retention strategies
• Perform troubleshooting and bug fixing should problems and issues arrive
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any related course, preferred
• Candidate must possess at least two (2) to three (3) years relevant work experience in the field of SEO/SEM. Google Certification is an advantage
• Proven white hat SEO techniques with other websites, and experience in CRM is preferred
• Experience working with pay-for-performance search products such as Google AdWords and other relevant search engine advertising tools is preferred
• Solid knowledge in web analytics programs (Google Analytics) is preferred
• Familiarity with web development technologies such as HTML, and web design, an advantage
• Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
• Experience in writing feature articles and online content is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Must be willing to work in as a full-time employee in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Morning Shift
Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions is an Australian owned company, working with small, medium and large businesses in Australia, the US, Canada and New Zealand to provide access to digitally-empowered global workforces in the Philippines.
We recruit only tertiary educated staff in the Philippines who are highly skilled in the areas of administration, finance and accounting, human resource management, IT services, knowledge management and marketing.
The team member serving on the Company’s Happiness Team interacts with company’s Customers, answering pre and post-sales emails, providing answers and resolutions, and conducting the following duties:
Our client is looking for Marketing Reports Analyst, he/she have an idea with Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo for data segmentation and data visualization. Willing to work in Makati.
The candidate is is chiefly responsible for designing and delivering effective QA training programs for our call center agents. He/she ensures our agents meet the established standards of quality in handling our Singapore and Malaysia customers.
The Customer Success Manager is the Trusted Advisor who manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content