• 1-3 years BA experience
• Document the current System flow and Business requirements, Knowledge Base and How-To Troubleshoot of the system handled
• Captures and translates Business Requirements into Functional and Non-Functional requirements and Development tasks
• Work closely with the Stakeholders and understand client and business needs
• Learn the allocated system and be the Subject Matter Expert, including the current and future operational state, limitations, and opportunities
• Knows UML (User-Case, Business Driven, Test-Driven, FlowChart)
• SDLC background & testing experience an advantage
Bigcat Software Solutions, Inc. is a Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation registered enterprise which provides technical and customer support services such as customer relationship management services, data management and information processing services, customer care and information technology services to our foreign and offshore clients who are primarily engaged in interactive gaming.
We are staffed by Filipinos and expatriate employees from Southeast and East Asian countries. As such, the company's corporate culture is diverse and exciting.
1001 - 2000 Employees
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer