1. Research, design, develops, and test new application based on the system requirements;
2. Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
3. Maintaining system by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
4. Work with users or internal customers on the execution of projects.
5. Provide assistance to System Integration Manager; System Analyst, Data Analyst and Graphic Artist in software development;
6. Participate in projective activities based on assigned project role.
7. Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending external training or courses, reading manuals, and testing new applications or software.
1 Experience in software platforms across multiple organizational units
3 Knowledgeable in the following language such as PHP, .Net C# or VB.net, MVC, .Net Core.
4 Functional knowledge with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed
5 Experience with site performance optimizations; images, HTML, CSS.
6 Experience with responsive development is desired.
Must possess at least a bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecomunication) or equivalent.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content