Position Title: Jr. Asset and Inventory Assistant
Duty Station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre, Philippines
Classification: General Service/G-3
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: January 17, 2020
Under the overall supervision of the Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Procurement and Logistics assistant, the successful candidate will provide general procurement assistance to the MAC units in line with IOM policies, rules and regulations.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with one year of relevant professional experience in procurement and logistics, international vendor sourcing and contract negotiation of which one year experience in UN system or multinational organization; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience performing procurement, supply chain management related tasks of which six months in any UN system or any multi-cultural organization will be an advantage;
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel etc.
- Work experience using SAP procurement module is an advantage.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience or a duly completed IOM Personal History Form. To access the form, please visit https://www.iom.int/sites/default/files/vacancy/MAC/iom-personal-history-form1.xlsx
For further details, you may visit: https://philippines.iom.int/vacancies/jr-asset-and-inventory-assistant
Interested applicants may send their resume at [HIDDEN TEXT]. VN Number and Position Title (VN 002/2020 – Jr. Asset and Inventory Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.