• Solution Design and Software development. You will be working closely with leads, designers, and product managers to deliver features and functionality to our customers all over the world.
• Creation of a ticketing tooling system. Experience in creating a ticketing tooling system is a plus as our engineering team will be working on integration of data information with Jira Service Desk along with creation of custom plug-ins and add ons.
• Develop and iterate technical proposals. You will also be responsible for outlining how solutions will be structured and developed whilst working collaboratively with the product engineering team.
• Deployment to production release. Having a hand on technical proposals and developing solutions you’ve designed from the ground up through to deployment and production release.
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks. Provide solutions and in improving current performance and bottlenecks within the application and broader infrastructure.
• High accountability for the reliability of your solution. We care about reliability greatly as your code is going to be used by millions of people. This means being responsible for the reliability of your solution, including monitoring and responding to incidents.
• Performance debugging, bench marking and building awesome things in general!
• Participating in product meetings, hiring interviews and code reviews
• Once you’ve settled in and have a comfortable grasp of the product, environment, and processes, you’ll be given more responsibility and start leveraging your previous experience — bringing new ideas to the table concerning everything from feature development, process improvement, and product suggestions
Required Experience and Skills:
• Commercial experience developing complex web applications
• Most of our code is in Java, but we’re pragmatic – we’ll use whatever makes the most sense to complete a task (previous experience with other languages is great!)
• Firmly grounded computer science and engineering fundamentals including concurrency, multi threading, data structures, solution design, architecture, and design patterns.
• You’re happy to roll the sleeves up and dive into java.util.concurrent from time to time
• Working collaboratively with team members and communicating effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
ABOUT PRIME MANPOWER
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower) is a local affiliate of ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Prime Manpower provides total recruitment solutions from permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing, overseas placement, training, and outplacement and career management.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) has been the world’s workforce expert for nearly 70 years. We connect more than 600,000 men and women to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands — Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions — we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. ManpowerGroup operates in the Philippines through its wholly owned subsidiary Manpower Outsourcing Services Inc. (MOSI) and its local affiliate, Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc. (Prime Manpower).
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Delphi, Mobile Developer, .NET, Workday
level Hiring For: Mid Level
A senior permanent and staffing and executive search consultant with specialization in Finance and BPO who has 10 years of total experience.
JOIN US and build a cloud-based, distributed messaging platform In an increasingly connected planet, how can we ensure that millions of messages on thousands of different formats and protocols are reliably exchanged between systems?
As a Cloud developer within the SRE team, your primary responsibilities in partnership with SaaS development, are defining, designing, deploying and running key Cloud services at the platform and application level with focus on monitoring, telemetry,
You will be responsible for building scalable mobile applications and adding new features to the existing sites. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Principal Software Engineers provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects.
The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for the tasks at hand, and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability.
- Will work on deployment project - Minimum of 2 years experience - Can hit the ground running - Good knowledge in oracle and knows the query language (SQL) - Good working knowledge in Unix scripts (Bash). - Knows how to operate Unix in .Net envmt
This role mainly involves designing, programming, and testing code.
The role is responsible for the development/enhancement and production support of web services running in DataPower and IBM Integration Bus. Liaise non-tech and tech items to country application teams and respective ETS Towers.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content