• Conduct analysis on Business Requirements and prepares program specifications at the systems level for simple to minor systems or modules
• Develop or maintain, test and implement modules according to system specifications. Identify all possible scenarios and prepares tests for the systems under development.
• Executes test plan during development and system testing and provide user acceptance testing or other testing support as required to ensure that the system processing reflects user requirements / designs
• Provides post-implementation and production support for systems including analysis of production problems
• Performs implementation activities such as program promotions, installation of the system, training and tutorial for end users
• Performs development/update of the Users Manual, Systems Manual and Operations Manual
• Provides updates and status reports to the project manager during the course of a development and related support activities
• In charge of a system module. Identifies areas for improvement /enhancement on existing system module or on the entire system, and on new ones being developed
• Determines, analyzes, and transforms business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels
• Decisiveness (Competent)
• Communication (Competent)
• Customer Service Orientation (Competent)
• Tolerance for Stress (Competent)
• Fast Cycle (Competent)
• Work Standards / Quality Orientation (Competent)
HCM NEXUS CONSULTING, INC. is a company of HR and Recruitment professionals with specializations in the fields of Finance, Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology and BPO.
We provide permanent and augmented staffing solutions that cover multiple industries and corporate levels, including cost-saving manpower outsourcing options to a growing list of satisfied clients.
We open opportunities for professionals who seek advancements and career growth. Our people are our partners and as they grow, we grow as an organization.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
The Software Engineer will focus on the development of web applications. The SE will be working closely with the project manager, technical manager, and other software engineers to develop high quality products.
The ERP Cloud Graduate Program will equip graduates with the training and development to help kick start careers within Cloud Application development.
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content