Key Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and customize enterprise applications using the Java technology stack, as well
as other technologies used in the Company’s products and projects.
• Perform technical unit and integration testing for the applications and modules
developed and customized.
• Produce technical documentation based on the code produced during development and
• Collaborate with the technical team lead and application test lead during the development lifecycle to clarify design requirements and approaches, and to ensure the quality of the deliverable
• Refactor existing codes as part of maintenance and enhancements.
• Add / Build new test cases on existing Test Suites
• Provide technical support directly to clients or members of support team.
• Deploy and create new pipelines in Jenkins
• Study basic SonarQube and SCM integration
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science related course is required
• 3-5 years solid working experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
• Solid SQL skills
• Able to construct complex queries and develop stored procedures
• Experience working in the Eclipse IDE environment
• Has proven experience in going through the entire Software Development Lifecycle
• Preferably with Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
• Basic knowledge of UML
• Knowledgeable in Design and integration patterns.
WHO IS ONEASTON
OneAston Inc, with corporate head office based in Singapore and offices in Hong Kong, Australia, the Philippines and Taiwan, is established as a global based financial IT services company dedicated to the delivery of quality wealth management solutions. Backed by an experienced management team, a wide knowledge of the local markets, agility and creative solutions, OneAston is helping many financial institutions extend the value of the investment they receive from their wealth platforms and keep pace with the ever changing competitive landscape.
The founders and key members of the OneAston team have spent extensive time operating in the Wealth Management and Private Banking markets. OneAston team has worked extensively on the implementation of Wealth Management solutions for large international and regional banks alike. OneAston is currently engaged on wealth management projects across Asia and therefore is in a unique position to provide consultancy services based on long term practical experience with current project exposure.
WHY JOIN ONEASTON:
• offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
• provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
• advocate a safe working environment for all their employees.
MicroSourcing Philippines Inc, is one of the leading outsourcing solutions providers in the Philippines. We specialize in setting up offshore operations for foreign clients who operate in a wide variety of industries all over the world. Our offices are located in the Eastwood City Cyberpark, Mall of Asia Complex, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas and Cebu IT Park and form the perfect professional environment from which we can run our various projects. MicroSourcing is a fast moving and flexible company with a great international management team.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
As a member of one of our DevOps security division teams, you will develop SaaS applications related to security, governance, risk and compliance. You will be part of a team that deploys a portfolio of applications used.
You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining the Sonar application suite. This is a full stack, hands-on role that will be developing new features for our customers which meet the needs of our business.
Job Summary Epicor Developer will manage various custom application development projects and ERP system customization. Using the appropriate development tools, you will develop solutions to help automate and improve business process efficiencies.Job
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Mathematics or equivalent. Required skill(s): Olap cubes, SSRS, SSIS
Must have at least 3 years extensive experience in Java Development Must have extensive exposure to Springboot (or any spring framework) Having development from scratch experience is a huge plus Experience in writing Unit Tests (Mockito/JUnit)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content