• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject (must have)
• Java Full Stack development experience - 30% Backend & 70% Frontend
• Familiar with AWS
• Backend development experience - Java8, SQL, Jenkins, Spring FW, Spring Boot microservices (high nice to have)
• Demonstrated experience in unit testing, mocking, building single page apps and fluid apps
• 3-5 years proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Excellent communication skills
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Others, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Designs, develops, and documents applications, performs bug corrections release testing, and beta support which may require research and analysis. May assist in performing on-site client work. Operates under moderate supervision.
The ERP Cloud Graduate Program will equip graduates with the training and development to help kick start careers within Cloud Application development.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job Description: Create technical design documentation and UML diagrams Analyze and translate functional specifications / use cases into functional applications Develop codes that conforms to the coding standards set by the organization
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content