SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Transfer the knowledge of digital security related service from the group company in Tokyo
- Establish the strong operation team in the Philippines
- Spearhead the team to provide the transferred service to the companies in Japan and in the Philippines
- Perform translation documents from Japanese and English (vice versa) as needed by the projects
- Provide full coordination of any technical or non-technical project activities and processes
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the CEO or SVP
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
At least 3 to 5 years experience in Web / Application development.
Must be fluent in Japanese, JLPT N1-N2 Passer
Verbal and written communication skills in English
Understanding of penetration tests, vulnerability assessments for the web and mobile applications
Experienced in secure application coding and application security scanning
Willing to be assigned in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Willing to go abroad (Japan) for mid-long term business trip
CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certificates will be preferable Daytime operation