• Lead small to large transition activities with multiple tracks individually
• Align service transition plans with the business needs
• Establish effective controls and disciplines
• Manage and coordinate the functions that are involved in Service Transition
• Maintaining and monitoring progress for service transition changes, issues, risks and deviations; including tracking progress on actions and mitigation of risks
• Prepare and Present Transition status to stakeholders
• > 3 years proven experience with IT Transition
• Experience in owning and driving global IT transition/projects ensuring outcome, sponsor confidence and delivery with an extensive portfolio of successful projects or transitions
• An accomplished business relationship professional, expert in building and managing relationships globally. Able to demonstrate examples of high levels of confidence in your stakeholder groups
• Ability to work and communicate effectively within a global IT environment with people having diverse skill levels and varying backgrounds
• Understanding of project management methodologies and Service Transition policies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and written
• Self-starting with experience in leading, managing and motivating teams
• At least one ITIL certification is a must
• Open to shifting schedule
• Willing to travel and holds a valid passport
ProV was founded in 2003 to reduce IT complexity by using services and technologies that don't get in the way - powerful enough to meet the complex demands facing today's enterprises. By streamlining processes, we help companies improve productivity and reduce errors while still saving money. We've assembled a great team to help streamline enterprise day-to-day processes and change how IT implementation, management and support work. Now, ProV is a team of over 600 peers across offices in the US, Germany, India and the Philippines.
Our Shared Mission and Values
Our mission is to help companies thrive by enabling all processes to work together effortlessly.
Our values are commitments to each other. They provide the backbone for our company processes and daily interactions. We believe that, in the long run, these commitments lead to a thriving culture and a more successful business, for ourselves and our customers.
Inclusion is part of our company culture and essential to ProVâs future. We continue to nurture and create opportunities for the next generation, relying on our talent poolâs diverse background to innovate and inspire. More importantly, we see hundreds of ProV employees speaking over 17 languages and working together. Our core values celebrate those differences and the rewarding experiences our customers enjoy
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: all IT positions (.NET, Java, Sap, etc.)
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
The Project Manager manages strategic IT projects. Project managementresponsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and withinscope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities.
Candidates should be willing to look for challenges and implement creative solutions. Promote team collaboration and express their ideas to improve the business. You will be expected to continually improve yourself and your team.
Accountable for planning, prioritizing and executing a rollout by working with Product Managers, Technical Operations Team and Sponsors. This includes initiation, project integration, scheduling, plotting of cost, finalizing/clarification of scope
Technical Managers plan and design appropriate technology solutions and services to satisfactorily address the data related needs of the customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project management of the website design/development of client websites. The project manager will work with the Web Designer, Web Developer, Director, Designers & Clients.
The resource will play a key role in driving the development forward and, based on an in-depth experience, will help to ensure a stable and future-oriented infrastructure operation.
Software Quality Assurance Manager is to lead our Assessment Manager (AM) QA team. You will draw upon your prior experience and keen judgment to ensure our products meet external and internal requirements before we release them to our customers.
As an Engineering Manager, you'll lead a team of engineers to own the implementation and delivery of a core asset of our platform. Working closely with your direct reports, product managers, designers, QA engineers, and other engineering teams.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content