We are looking for a qualified, positive, energetic Sales Administrator to join the APAC team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a standout region and to contribute Continuum's continued success in the emerging APAC market. You'll work in a young, strong and stable company with excellent year over year growth and also well positioned for significant future growth. Your achievements will be well recognized in a success-focused environment that rewards top performers. If this sounds like the right environment for you, you may be a candidate for our team!
• Contacting Managed Service Provider (MSP) prospects and clients to schedule meetings, obtain missing information or answer queries
• Articulate a unique business value of our remote monitoring and management solution
• Salesforce data entry and opportunity tracking assistance
• Contract information submission and verification
• Correlate monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from prospects and customers internally
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong phone skills with affable personality
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Basic pricing and math skills
• Presentation and pro-active dialing skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working with SalesForce.com (our CRM and system of record)
• General knowledge of the managed services or IT support industry
• Knowledge of, and experience selling into, a channel versus direct environment
• Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Provide direct technical support via telephone/chat/email for our proprietary charting softwares and our line of educational products. Examples: directing students to their course material, helping them register for webinars (audio and visual).
Operations – Manages the daily operations and future growth of the process, including strategies and systems that assist team members to work toward achieving the goals of the project.
We are hiring for DevOps Administrator who will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can deliver personalized and memorable experiences for our clients and customers. Customers will rely on you to answer questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content