1. Manages one major project or one or more minor projects.
2. Develops and manages processes (technical and business) to ensure plans are in place to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
3. Manages project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluate performance
4. Anticipates, manages and mitigate project risks
5. Manages project resources and prioritizes use of resources accordingly
6. Manages communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
7. Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
8. Ensures project issues are raised and resolved at the appropriate levels. Keeps project team informed of the overall project status
9. Manages business requirements by coordinating with the business users to help assess feasibility and establish time and effort
10. Performs project reviews with team to ensure quality systems are development/maintained through the use of established techniques and adherence to process standards and to the MLPP compliance laws and regulations.
11. Manages production systems by ensuring appropriate resources are allocated to handle production problems and ad-hoc requirements
12. Plans and manages the development and career plan of staff
13. Maintains and sustains technical and business expertise on assigned business domains and its associated and related technologies. Ensures that applied technologies are kept up-to-date with industry trends.
14. Keeps abreast of updates on the Bank and BSP policies as stipulated in the Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MLPP) through circulars, required seminars/programs and adheres to said policies
RCBC is one of the most dynamic banking institutions in the country, driven to push for the top by the relentless energy of our aggressive and vibrant workforce. A strong sales and service culture enlivens the environment of the Bank, as we strive to take banking to the level of relationship, more than just a business. This thrust is strongly emphasized by our deep commitment to employee training, skills development and welfare, and benefits commensurate to your long-term advancement, all under the supervision of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our relentless quest to take in fresh, young talents helps us in our drive to make our products more responsive and relevant to the needs of consumers, constantly improve our service efficiency, build stronger relationships with our clients, and ultimately become the most respected diversified financial services institution in the country.
Functions : Others
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content