Optimail is looking for experienced IT Project Manager to lead client facing software implementations across a portfolio of software products. An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
The IT Project Manager position is responsible for implementing client-facing and internal technical projects will supervise a team of programmers who develop and maintain different web systems; developing a project and implementation plans, timelines, providing specifications to programmers; implementing change management procedures. Review of all assigned project activities, ensuring schedules that auto-generated client-facing communication are up to date.
IT Project Manager is knowledgeable of information technology and is able to support other Specialists and Consultants in the program. The IT Project Manager also demonstrates good written communication and organizational skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitor, coach, and mentor the development team and provide regular feedback.
• Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
• Ability to interpret and convert end-user requirements to specifications in a wide range of systems to achieve the desired business results.
• Planning, scheduling, estimating, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
• Performing quality assurance and risk management.
• Providing reports and documentation on the project stage and progress.
• Create solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems and custom reports.
• Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for improvement.
• Degree in computer science or IT related field.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the IT industry, including at least 3 years of experience in a project management role.
• Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management.
• Laravel and Vue.js knowledge.
• Knowledge of business analysis, Software development
• Project Management
• Written and spoken English communication proficiency
• Business problem solving/analysis
• Highly Organized
• Able to work in a team
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary
• Casual dress code
• Health insurance
• Education allowance
Optimail Co. Ltd is an online software company designed to help marketers run their email
campaigns more efficiently by removing bad emails from their lists. Sending newsletters to email addresses that don’t exist can have a significant negative impact on the deliverability to the rest of the subscribers, increasing chance of ending up in spam folders – Optimail solves this!
Optimail is a one stop automated solution for your emails and email marketing. Depending on the size and field of your organization, we have different products and services to meet your requirements. We provide the optimum and customized solutions made for your organization. We are focus exclusively in high quality and cost-effective software development and implementation of services. We are advancing on an exceptional pace and with involvement of skilled and experienced people working in our company.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content