Responsible for the development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the property/casualty policy administration system, invoicing system, and forms development software. Also will oversee development of key applications development of external system development such as web-based interface and data extraction software. Manager will also oversee training of Company staff in use of these systems. Manager will also be responsible for vendor management associated with these systems and software. The manager will be accountable for meeting the deadlines of the projects and ensuring adherence to the standards set forth in all areas of the software development lifecycle. The manager will also be responsible for management of US and Manila-based IT staff involved in business analysis, development of system requirements, testing and implementation.
• Develops and enhances policy administration system, invoicing system, and form development software to support the Company’s business objectives for property/casualty insurance products.
• Interfaces with APM role in Manila for software development and integration across systems as necessary, consistent with business objectives, including interfaces associated with web design, web portal, customer interface, data collection, and data warehouse design
• Ensures that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
• Ensures UAT environment, policies and disciplines are adhered to including testing and documentation as required
• Ensures that solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment
• Provides detailed estimates for resource allocation and time for development efforts as needed
• Reviews and understands business requirements unique to property/casualty insurance, including automobile, property, crime, workers compensation, and general liability
• Assists with production support issues as they arise
• Guides team development efforts towards successful project delivery
• Provides management of the Policy Administration Team including business analysts and forms analysts
• Partners with HR Recruiters to recruit, interview and selects well-qualified team members
• Provides technical leadership to teams through coaching and mentorship
• Identifies and encourages areas for professional development and improvement within the team
• Identifies appropriate ongoing training and continuing education for team members to keep their skill set current with industry knowledge
• Assesses performance of team including setting clear performance expectations, providing constructive feedback, and evaluating performance.
• Develops high-performing team that delivers in a highly complex organization or situation.
• IT Manager - Policy Administration System must have strong technical and analytical skills, with expert knowledge of IT related business requirements associated with property/casualty insurance, workers compensation insurance and automobile insurance
• Must have strong budgeting, leadership, and managerial abilities, including the ability to hire, train, and evaluate staff through performance reviews
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for collaborating with various levels of management, determining software requirements, and delivering effective solutions
• Solid professional skillset as a business analyst, team lead and supervisor, 10+ years, with experience on both development of system requirements associated with property/casualty insurance products, workers compensation insurance products, automobile insurance requirements; systems testing and implementation, and maintenance
• Experience working with vendor systems and vendor personnel to meet business requirements, timelines, and work quality
ECLARO is an IT and Business Consulting Firm which was founded in the United States in 1999 and has offices in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and here in the Philippines. We support a number of our American and other global clients from our office in Quezon City. ECLARO’s core competency can be found in the recruitment, management, and administration of deploying contingent staff of highly skilled individuals in these specialized disciplines. ECLARO has developed a flexible array of service offerings from project work, to staff augmentation, permanent placement, outplacement, HR outsourcing, payroll and training.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer
We are looking for an Oracle CX Analyst who has a solid experience on Oracle CX products. The candidates who is a team player and has a people management skills will be well considered.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content