To support the training development mission through development, pilot testing, and on-going improvement of course materials, including:
-xa0 Instructor-led course study material, instructor guides, and on-line verification tests.
-xa0 Full on-line course development using Lexmarkxe2x80x99s learning management system tools, and other media applications.
-xa0 Definition and development of course prerequisites.
-xa0 Setting certification requirements.
-xa0 Graphics Designing
The individual will work with the WW Project Management Office (PMO) and Organizational Change Management (OCM) Teams, as well as with others across all business functions to deliver learning materials that enhance learning and transform the learners through instructor-led materials, on the job training materials, e-learning materials, or blended learning materials.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelorxe2x80x99s degree is required.
- At least 3 years work experience in Instructional Design or related practice, is preferred.
- Knowledge/Skill/Experience in graphic designing is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to interact with stakeholders &/or technical support teams.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Familiarity with organizational change management methodologies, project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, is an advantage.
- Ability to create learner-centric & performance-driven training materials.
- Ability to set clear learning objectives and design an effective course to help end users demonstrate their competency in meeting the objectives.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (coaching, mentoring, on-the-job training, simulations, etc.).
- Ability to plan and manage time and priorities effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthe information from various sources.
- Good documentation ability.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Be able to train users.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (e.g., Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Captivate & Adobe Suite.
- Flexible, willing, & able to work in any shift.