• Ensures continuous delivery of IT products and services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance
• Defines and communicates plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems
• Participates in IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
• Coordinates and facilitates consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
• Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including vendors, and partner organizations.
• Executes an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Manages the creation, update, consolidation, compliance and communication of the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines (PPG) of the department
• Performs other job-related projects and tasks as may be assigned from time to time
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D
Industries : Construction & Engineering, Machinery/Equipment Mfg., Engineering/Procurement/Construction, Semiconductor
Skills/Roles I hire for: engineers
level Hiring For: Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content