• Consult with stakeholders and end users to determine the needs of the system and to confirm the solution meets the needs throughout the length of the project.
• Elicit and document business requirements and specifications.
• Design systems and / or requirements to meet the business goals.
• Specify inputs and format outputs to meet users’ needs. Develop elements of systems design including: specifications, use cases, current/future state, data migration rules, business rules, diagrams, flowcharts or other detailed deliverables for programmers to follow.
• Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
• Maintain requirements and specifications documentation throughout project lifecycle.
• Write QA test cases that support requirements verification and validation.
• Participate in implementation, testing and validation activities.
• Analyze, communicate, test and verify requirements.
• Identify opportunities to solve business problems and improve processes.
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with a delivery focus in both project and operational environments.
• Input requirements into the necessary formats for business sign off as well as into the necessary formats for development and testing cycles.
A leader in international recruitment and staffing since 1998, WONESE meets the demands of today’s fast-paced global business world and exceeds the expectations of clients and candidates alike.
WONESE is a full-service recruitment company that provides staffing services for all levels of employment around the globe—and unparalleled customer service. We work across all industries, including:
• Engineering • Construction • Health/Pharmaceuticals • Consumer goods
• Banking and financial services • IT and technology
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content