• Quickly understand business processes, issues , and requirements
• Talk to the operational business units in their language and translate into clear requirements and deliverable specifications for the development teams.
• Identify and propose possible solutions and improvements
• Continually create, review and update documentation of business requirements, specifications, processes and recommended proposed solutions
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Understand the component of the project and consistently deliver high quality service
• Create and deliver informative and well organized presentations and assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
• Perform other tasks needed as directed
• Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years Business Analysis experience in agile and waterfall environment
• MS Office products and other tools used for documentation and presentations
• Experience using different ticketing tool (Sharepoint, JIRA)
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Must have a technical understanding and business first mindset
• Perform well under work pressure
• Consistently proactive
• Attention to detail
Bigcat Software Solutions, Inc. is a gaming registered enterprise which provides technical and customer support services such as customer relationship management services, data management and information processing services, customer care and information technology services to our foreign and offshore clients who are primarily engaged in interactive gaming.
We are staffed by Filipinos and expatriate employees from Southeast and East Asian countries. As such, the company's corporate culture is diverse and exciting.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content