Data Management Execution
Scope of the Deliverable:
- Coordinate with Account Management Department and Field Partners on the project requirements
- Generate routine DMS programs for projects using standard data processing software
- Design and modify program specs to fit the project requirements
- Brief encoders from third-party suppliers on the encoding and final data output required (not applicable for offshore)
- Ensure timely submission and conformance to project requirements
- Evaluate third-party suppliers on the work performance of their encoders
- Regularly provide updates to Line Manager regarding important matters related to the projects
- Actively support the Quality Management System of the company as well as the Zero Customer Complaint campaign of the department
- Participates in departmental special projects and other programs as the occasion demands
Client contact: Research Services (RS)
Team contact: Interface with Field Partners
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- College Graduate, preferably Computer-related courses such as Computer Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and the like.
- Strong knowledge in Programming
- Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage
- With previous experience as encoder / fresh graduate
INTERESTED APPLICANTS, PLEASE APPLY USING THIS LINK:
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.