We are looking for a qualified, positive, energetic Sales Administrator to join the APAC team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a standout region and to contribute business continued success in the emerging APAC market. You'll work in a young, strong and stable company with excellent year over year growth and also well positioned for significant future growth. Your achievements will be well recognized in a success-focused environment that rewards top performers. If this sounds like the right environment for you, you may be a candidate for our team!
As Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Contacting Managed Service Provider (MSP) prospects and clients to schedule meetings, obtain missing information or answer queries
• Articulate a unique business value of our remote monitoring and management solution
• Salesforce data entry and opportunity tracking assistance
• Contract information submission and verification
• Correlate monthly sales reports
• Communicate important feedback from prospects and customers internally
• Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong phone skills with affable personality
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Basic pricing and math skills
• Presentation and pro-active dialing skills
• Previous experience working with SalesForce.com (our CRM and system of record)
• General knowledge of the managed services or IT support industry
• Knowledge of, and experience selling into, a channel versus direct environment
• Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions
• Business to business inside sales experience
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content