Mobile Developer for iOS
Keeping the app running smoothly
As a Mobile Developer, you will be working alongside our Chief Technology Officer and
our Product Development Team to ensure the quality and performance of our mobile application.
What you will do
- Provide support in developing the mobile application for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with our design and product teams to define and develop new features from concept to delivery
- Handle software updates and bug fixes
- Maintain organized files of projects, drafts, files, codes, and scripts that help team members to make edits, suggestions, and changes
- Continue learning new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect functions of the app
It would be cool if you...
- At least 1 to 2 years of software development experience in Swift, including working on complex applications using storyboards and Cocoapods
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Graphics and third-party libraries like AFNetworking and Google Maps
- Experience working with JSON/REST APIs
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Work ethic and integrity aligned with international standards
1) Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or a related course
2) Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
3) Have worked in a team with multiple developers, designers, and QA
4) Have knowledge of MVC frameworks and design patterns
5) Have experience with web technologies as well as mobile
6) Have any previous experience working on Android
7) Create several lists on before your interview!