Requirements | Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- 1 to 4 solid years experience in developing iOS Apps in Swift (or Objective-C) with experience in Cocoa Touch, Core Foundation and Instruments
- Experience in various kinds of tools for the whole software development process, e.g. tools for requirements management, change control, version control, test and verification etc.
- Working knowledge in Object oriented programming concepts, solid software design principles, design patterns and best practices
- Experience working in a team
- Knowledge in the following is a plus: (1) C/C++ Integration, (2) OpenGL, (3) VOIP Technologies particularly SIP, RTP, audio and video codecs, (4) Basic computer network UDP/TCP
- Analytical, results oriented, dedicated and a team player
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills; Fluent in the English language
- Willing to be assigned abroad for a shorter time
We will give you the opportunity to broaden and develop your skills in a dynamic and challenging environment.
We assure you of many exciting projects with the latest technologies. To those interested, there is also a good opportunity to travel.
Interested applicants can send their resumes at [Confidential Information]