We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Sales Representative, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Sales Representative, you will contact prospects who have responded to the campaign and have shown a high level of interest. They use the information on the prospects’ initial responses to ask questions about their needs and timeline for buying. They ask prospects if they would like to arrange a meeting with a sales representative or a consultant and fix a time. They then pass the qualified leads to the field sales team to follow up, maintain contact and build relationships. They have good interpersonal skills to build a rapport with their contacts.
Your day could see you:
• Strategically researching/identifying potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities for the business Existing and New Customers.
• Communicating with the business new products to existing/new clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with their business Account Manager would be beneficial to their business
• Driving business through outbound phone calls, preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients specific to their business or legal needs
• Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications as necessary in support of sales.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent in customer service.
• With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
• Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to routinely exceed monthly activity metrics
• Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections
• Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
• Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, and excellent written communication skills
• Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
• Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content