As an Instructional Designer in our Training Services team, you will help the team to create and deliver high-quality training courses, materials, e-learning and exams for our Client Training service offering. You will work with instructors, training leadership, our management team, our Centre of Excellence, clients, and partners to create high-quality learning opportunities, extend our training capability and offerings, support others within the Training services team and help ensure we deliver a great outcome for our clients.
• Capturing and organising course-related materials and company expertise
• Designing our online and instructor-led learning experiences
• Creating implementations of learning courses using industry tools
• Helping to design imagery, videos, course content, and supporting assets
• Coordinating development of training related assets, such as:
• External graphic and animation design work
• Expert documentation, learning sheets
• Video and sound editing and production
• Developing key metrics and measurement processes to track trainee success
• Contributing to marketing plans and training collateral development
• Helping to select and manage appropriate learning tools and services
• Contributing to coordination and development of training related assets
• Assisting in development of instructor capability and course familiarity
Qualifications and Experience:
• A degree in Instructional Design or equivalent, or highly relevant experience
• 5+ years experience in an Instructional Designer role
• Proven experience developing with and using e-learning / online training services and tools
• Proven experience in technical documentation development of learning content
• Experience with a consultancy company is desirable
• Experience related to IT integration technologies is highly regarded
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully accept change
• Diligent, proactive and self-motivated
• Demonstrated abilities to establish, develop, and maintain productive business relationships
★ 2019 MuleSoft APAC Practice Delivery Partner of the Year
★ 2018 MuleSoft APAC Solution Delivery Partner of the Year
★ 2017 MuleSoft APAC Services Delivery Partner of the Year
We are a Premier Partner specialised in connecting apps, data and devices using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, the world’s leading integration platform for SOA, SaaS, and APIs.
We offer MuleSoft Licensing, MuleSoft Consulting Services and MuleSoft Managed Support to help companies succeed by:
✔ Creating new revenue channels by exposing existing data
✔ Migrating the best of breed SaaS apps for faster time to market
✔ Modernising legacy infrastructure to drive more business agility
With a dedicated MuleSoft Centre of Excellence in Manila, Philippines, we have an extensive Mule ESB 3.x and 4.x experience and a growing number of successful Mule ESB implementations across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking the best, brightest and most ambitious talent to join us in our global growth journey. You’ll work for clients all over the world and enjoy the benefits of our deep relationship with MuleSoft product development. As a valued member of the global MuleSoft community, you get the chance to build your personal brand, by contributing to a global developer and user community.
Why join us
WhiteSky Labs strategic partnership and deep relationship with MuleSoft, a top IPO company from Silicon Valley, offers you unrivaled access and insight into the product. The digital revolution encompassing cloud, mobility, collaboration, personalisation, and analytics is the future of the IT industry and we are at the cutting-edge of enabling this through cloud and digital integration.
Professional Development is critical to our brand promise of “Thought Leadership, Expertise & Innovation. Being a global company you will work with companies all around the world with the opportunity to travel. At WhiteSky Labs you can make a difference, help shape the future of the organisation and contribute to our success.
Functions : IT, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Web Service, Integration, Esb
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level