We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Present, promote and sell Telecommunications (VOIP, OfficeSuite, etc.) products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, network, and referrals to obtain appointments.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Sell products/services for Business technology and communications systems. (VOIP, OfficeSuite, etc.)
• Reach out to customer leads through warm or cold calling
• Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
• Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of persuasive skills, defined call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with Salesforce, VOIP, UCAAs, Office HD Meeting and Legacy Telephone Services, along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence
• Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
• Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
• At least 1-year work experience with Telco Company, preferably AT&T, Broadview, and Comcast is a plus.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Responsible in communicating with the client regarding their payments via call. Work from Home during ECQ. Once ECQ is lifted, office is in Makati City
This role is primarily responsible for understanding of KPIs, Data Pulling, Data QA, Data Clean-up, and Reports Automation.
This role is mainly focused in understanding each KPI of the team and how they measure those KPIs. You will also provide forecasts for main KPIs in partnership with the marketers. Experience with advanced Excel features is a must.
This role is primarily responsible for all revenue delivery on a set of sports that the client offers. You will be managing a team of sports owners working to define a strategy for posting contests, build promotional treatments, etc.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and developing a talented team of employees who monitor the operations. Collaborating across organizational teams, you will find new opportunities to generate new revenue.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content