We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As Inside Sales Representative, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As ISR is responsible for generating pipeline in the form of sales opportunities created in Salesforce.com. Opportunities will be generated from inbound and outbound execution. ISRs are charged with full-cycle coverage of transaction sales, while the primary focus is pipeline and leads-to-sales conversion.
Your day could see you:
• Inside Sales Rep (ISR) is responsible for qualification of inbound inquiries
• Qualification will include gathering requirements, setting up initial calls and face-to-face meetings.
• It is expected that a healthy volume of opportunities created advance through the early sales stages with acceptable conversion rates.
• It is also expected that a healthy volume of opportunities created result in bookings.
• ISR is expected to make a minimum of 100 calls per day sourced from both marketing leads as well as self-identified prospects.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Contact mining
• Ability to articulate the business value proposition
• Cold calling
• Objection handling
• Time management
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
• High customer satisfaction.
• Excellent feedback from customers.
• Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Apply with us today and #AcquireHappiness.
Functions : Telecom/ISP
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: CSR and TSR
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content